The ideal way to wash a Starboa :
1. Half fill a bathtub with cold water.
2. Stir in a capful of woolite.
3. Submurse your Starboa in the water and let it soak for 15 minutes. Occasionally swirl it around gently to loosen..any dirt.
4. Drain the tub, turn on the shower and rinse the boa thoroughly.
5. Hang the boa from the grommets found on each end .and just let it.drip dry.
6. When dry just shake it out vigerously to retore body..and.volume.
Packing your Starboa can be fun.
Just put it in a plastic bag then sit on it! Squeeze out all the air from the bag like shown in the photo. Tie off the end and off to the airport we go!
Caution: Your Starboa will be fllattened after being in a bag.
TIP: Remember to always shake out your Starboa vigourously before hitting the stage. You want maximum volume and you will not be dissapointed when you follow directions.